Been taking Epilim and neurontin for left temporal lobe epilepsy, hypothyroidism, lethargic, high TSH levels. Medication?

Hello I am a 44 year old woman, have been taking Epilim and Neurontin for Left temporal lobe epilepsy for some years. I have recently been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and am wondering if these medications can contribute to this condition and my weight gain. I have tried diets and exercise to no effect, constantly feel tired and lathargic. I have also had a hysterectomy when I was 30.. I am having hot flashes also. I have high TSH levels but normal T3 T4 levels. Could these medications contribute to my Hypothyroidism as well as maybe having a very early hysterectomy contribute to my hypothyroidism. Your opinion would be helpful. Thank you. Tania.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012