Been taking Charlize pills, althea pills. Why is period delayed? Pregnant?

Hello, I ve been taking Charlize pills (28pills) for a year and last month, after taking the 7 brown pills, I continued with Althea pills (21pills). I was suppose to have my first day od menstruation monday, but as of now, which is tuesday, I still don t have any menstruation. I had unprotected sex with my husband and I was stressed and tired for the past few weeks. Am I pregnant or is it due to the new pils and stress? I highly appreciate your kind answer. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012