Been suffering with headaches. Why is it on right side? Why did bumps appear?

Hi, My mother has been suffering with terrible headaches on the right side of her head for the past couple of days. Her right eye is especially in pain. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with cluster headaches. They gave her medication for the headache but she is still in massive pain and is miserable. Just today, dozens of small bumps appeared on her forehead . She called the hospital but they couldn t seem to explain what it was. She is absolutely miserable and unlike most cluster headache patients, it is a constant pain and has not gone away at all. Please let me know what this is and if there are any tips. Also, how long will she most likely suffer with this?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012