Been suffering from spermatorrhea, night emissions, premature ejaculation. Why am I weak?

I am a 27 year old man.I have since 2008. I have been suffering from and since earlier. I have dark spots on my tongue and it is coated white. I have also been suffering form indigestion problems from an early age. Now I also have acute acidity problems. I feel extremely weakened following a night emission and the effect continues for 4 to 5 days atleast. I also have general weakness of the body and mind due to my spermatorrhea problem. I used to lift heavy weights for exercising, and I managed to injure my back that way. Has this got anything to do with my spermatorrhea problem..... Please heip...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012