Been suffering from hypertension. Result of stress? BP high, why? Continue concor?

I am 50 years old and i have been suffering from hypertension for the past 15 years.Initially i was prescribed enalapril 5mg.Last year my blood pressure shotup to 130/200.I was hospitalised and after all the test were done it was concluded that as a result of stress it had gone up.Anyway my medicine was changed to cardice5mg and he added another tablet concor5mg.My bp on average is 95/135.Should I still continue with concor5 as the doctor said that if I leave it then I will suffer angina pain.What do I do.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012