Been suffering from acne. Natural remedies? Why is it still there?

Hello Doctor. I have been suffering from acne since the past 5 years. I an 19 now and I have tried all possible natural remedies to cure my acne. I have acne on my face neck shoulders and back. Currently I am drinking safi and using aloe vera fresh lemon juice rose water neem etc on my acne. There is a noticeable decrease in my acne and acne marks after trying all this but nothing makes them go away completely and I am still prone to breakouts. I took oral antibiotics for my acne a few years back it made my acne vanish the doctor had prescribed me azee tablets daily for 3 days a week. I am thinking of continuing this medicine as I am done trying the natural stuff as it does not kill the acne bacteria completely.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012