Been struggling with entameoba hystolitica. Why nausea and stomach pain with fatigue?

hello doctor ive been struggling wit entameoba hystolitica for a month now... i had taken a regement of secnidazole and Nifuroxazide the first week after discovering what i had... i took them for three days and felt better... after a week i felt the onset once again... i took secnidazole for 2 days but ended up throwing up the last dose... im still not feeling better and i currently onli take Nifuroxazide... should i keep taking secnidazole.... im still suffering from heavy nausea , stomach pains... and my lack of eating has left me fatigued,
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012