Been spotting heavily. Due for period. How do I know if I had implantation bleeding?

hi, iv bein spotting for about a day now it is nothing like my normal period were i start heavy and stay heavy through out, im due my period tomorrow. this spotting is very very light i dont even need a pad, is there now and again when i wipe, im got none of my now pre period signs. could i be pregnant? me and my partener are using withdrawal method, i never had implatation bleeding with my first child. thank you for any advice you can give
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer