Been smoking weed for years. Have exercised for days. Will that make any difference in a test?

I have been smoking weed for 2 years and i had to stop for about 3 weeks and couple of days. I m 16 and i way about 130 pounds, my metabolism is good, I ve been working out for 3 nights straight for about a half an our each night and, i have been sweating like crazy.I ve been drinking water ever since i stopped and i have been peeing like 5 times a day and i have been drinking alittle bit of Sunny d light ......Do you think I ll pass any test they throw at me?,mainly a urine test?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012