Been sexually active, missed period, PT negative, stressed. Suggest?

hi. im just concern about my period cycle. i ve have my period regularly since i became sexually active. but last dec.11 i didn t have my period. after 10 days of missed period i took a Pregnancy test and it says negative. after 25 days of missed period i had PT again and it says negative. In short i didn t have my period last december. I was expecting to have it this january coz the PT is both negative but it s already the 13th and still doesn t have my period. I took a test again the other day and it still says negative. hope you can help me figure it out. it s becoming a stress now coz my husband and I are just starting and we re not really planning a baby anytime soon. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013