Been prescribed flucloxicillin, infected with eczema, spots on head. Help?

Hello. I have been prescribed flucloxicillin 500mg four days ago for infected eczema which did not respond to 250mg the two weeks previous. The infected eczema has improved but after two days of taking the flucloxicillin I have been increasingly itchy all over including my head and am seeing little spots appear (as I scratch madly). I have two capsules left. Should I finish the course? Do you think it is from the flucloxicillin? Thank you Jane
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013