Been on vyvanse, strange heart beat. Is it due to the medicine?

ive been working out for 2 months everyday heavy lifting been on vyvanse for 2 years now. i have notice lately that im getting a werid heart beat once in a while and it makes my chest fell weird i have never had this problem on any add medication i have been on almost all of them. im starting to get worryed i was at 70mg but moved to 50mg to see if the problem went away im still having the weird heart beat. should i get off vyvanse or is it from something else ive had gkg while haveing a panic attack and its normal but not while my heart was acting like this im not even having a panic attack my heart is just not right anymore while on it
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013