Been on seasonque. Had intercourse. Nausea, dizziness and fatigue means pregnant?

Hi I want to know if Im pregnate/is it time to take a test. Ive been on the pill (seasonque) for two years and had to stop for a two weeks and started them back up well I had intercourse the first week of starting up my pills again without any other protection and a week after that I started getting really nausous/vomited a couple times which made made me stop taking the pill again because they just keep coming up., This was led with unusual fatigue , headaches , and now (week and 5 days later) weird cravings. I also have found found my sleeping patterns have changed. On top of all this my period has not started which it usually does as soon as I stop taking the pill but it has yet to come. I would just like to hear a experts opinion to see if I could actually be.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012