Been on nuvaring. Started loloestrin. Why do I have weird thoughts, dizziness? Are they hormonal changes?

I have been on the nuva ring for over a year. Last month I was going to try lo loestrin to see if I could lose weight. Other than weight gain I haven t had any problems with the ring. However, after my off week of the nuvaring I started loloestrin. After 3 days I was not myself. I was having weird thoughts, dizziness , etc. I talked to my ob nurse and she recommended stopping the pill and putting in a ring immediately. I did that changing my insert day from Monday to Thursday. The next 3 weeks on the ring were fine but when I too my ring out this past Thursday the weird thoughts and feelings came back. I am a very happy go lucky person but I haven t been since takin the ring out. I am supposed to reinsert another ring in 2 days. I am wondering if the change in my ring removal schedule, which I ve been used to for so long, could have any hormonal changes and why I am feeling like this. I haven t had any problems with the ring before now. I wish I would have never tried to switch to the pill and then had to come back to the ring.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012