Been on dialysis, kidney problem, enlarged testicle. Why was him scrotum also enlarged?

I m making this inquiry for my husband. He is 66 years old has suffered from diabetes for 25 years, is cadiac and kidney deficiency. He has been on dyalisis for 18 monthst 3 times a week. Two weeks ago he suffered from one enlarged testicle . Was given an ultrasound and the diagnosis was inflammation and antibiotics were prescribed. Four days ago had him transported by ambulance as his scrotum was so enlarged he could not sit or walk without difficulty. We still have no diagnosis.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012