Been on contraceptive pill, cerazette. No period. Why do I get dizzy?

I have been on the contraceptive pill Cerazette for a year now, and have had no periods, which is brilliant. This week though, i suddenly came on (monday) and the last two days I have been feeling queasy, and a bit dizzy. And very hot. Is this normal on Cerazette to suddenly have a period with pmt? I am sexually active, but nothing has changed in my diet or lifestyle recently. I have done two pregnancy tests , one yesterday, and one first thing this morning, both negative. whats going on with me?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012