Been on birth control, have brown discharge, bad anxiety, stressed. Should I worry?

Hello im a 18 year old female, I have been on birth control for about a little over a year now, My boyfriend of three years have intercourse, only about twice a month, last month my period did not come, I figured it was because I messed up my birth control a few days but not that serious but I had the symptoms, cramping and such, My periods are usually only two days long on the pill , usually if my cycle was normally I would be starting my period today, but after I was finished going to the bathroom I saw a brown discharge on the toilet paper but never got my period, Ive been having my normal cramps and stuff, I have gone a month without my period before when I first started birth control, Is this normal? Could I be pregnant? Should I worry? I do have really bad anxiety and get stressed alot if that helps
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013