Been on birth control. Had spotting after a missed pill. Am I pregnant?

I have been on brith control for a while now and started my new pack last sunday. Well sunday and monday night i had nprotected sex. I missed my pill on monday and took two on tuesday. I started spotting yesterday which was 10 days after having sex and while im still on the pill. And today i started spotting a lot almost like a period but not actual blood and i am cramping. Am i pregnant? Or what is wrong? I have missed pills before and have never spotted or started my period 2 weeks before i was supposed to on the pill.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012