Been on TTC, irregular period, had positive ovulation tests. Why did I bleed?

Hi, me and oh have been ttc for 7 months now and my periods are so irregular, ive been doing opk s the past month or 2 and had no luck, i was so busy last week i never got to test all week but still had intercourse anyway. Then on Sunday night after intercourse, when i cleaned myself up it was pinky colour when i wiped (had nothing since) and temp was a little higher than usual (im recording my bbt ) and ive had positive ovulation tests the past 3-4 days, is this normal or what could be the reason for this? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012