Been on OCP, microgynon. Have period regularly. Why are they scanty and brown? Having sex

hello there, i have been on ocp(microgynon for the past 10 months..i get periods regularly after 21 day married and had been sexually active for the last one and half years.this month after 21 day withdrawal of pill im having very very scanty,brown periods..i had associated sudden sharp pain in my right lower abdomen twice or thrice this and my husband asssociated that wid my swimming..i regularly i dont knw what im having..i never had such scanty period..forgot to tell you..i missed one pill during my first week of the 3weeks pill period and as far as i remeber i had been having sex almost everyday or alnernative day..can you please help me..i have my dentistry exam in weeks time so will consult my gp after i finish my exam
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  358 Awaiting Answer