Been off pills, have white and pink discharge. Is it urine or womb infection?

Hi could u help me plz, I m 31 have 2 children, I have been off my pill 8/9 wks now, no nov or dec period cannot put a exact date as it s not regular, on 26th dec I had a large thick White discharge , the lower part of my tummy is swollen, yesterday all day I had pink jelly type dcharge, I have had a taste in my mouth for 3 days now! Never had this before, I cnt sleep this couple of weeks now, and I am needing too pee very very frequent.. I took urine sample to doc today preg negative says theirs a trace in urine cud b infec or womb infec,, I m so unsure I just dnt feel right no pain at all please tell me wat u think this is thnk u
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013