Been masturbating excessively, weakness, depression, suicidal, sleeplessness, loss of memory. Suggest?

i am suffering from excessive masturbation.iIhave doing it from last 10 years and i am 24 years old now .I have serious problems like low eye sight,loss of memory power,unsleepiness, weakness depression ,suicidal thought .It has become difficult for me enjoy my life.People call me insane when they look in my eyes and look my facial expression. How can i recover my life back with those happiness drop this habit
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013