Been masturbating, addicted. How can I overcome it?

Hello doctor I m guy student age 22 I m having problem that I ve been masturbating since age of 13 so I m having it as habit and I feel I m addicted towards it how can I stop it ? I found my penis is shorter also Im planing to make it grow abit bigger and I m afraid it will affect my marriage life in future how can I overcome this thing ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you. Even then if you want to stop it, then meditation can help you to control your desires. Dont worry about penis length. Sexual satisfaction doesnt depend on length.
Please dont go for some herbal or other products to enlarge penis. These things are going to cause more injury than benefit.
Thank you