Been masturbating 2-3 times daily causing testis to become smaller. Advice?

good morning sir, am silver by name, am 27 years old i have a problem, it seems to be that i masturbate a lot in a day i do it up to 2-3 times daily and which is very bad for me is like am so addicted to it i need help and am beginning to think that s the resign why my testis are becoming smaller and also because i have being doing since i was the age of 8. please help me out what can i do to prevent this from happening and what the side effects about this.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013