Been losing scalp hair, hair on eyebrows, on betnasol forte tablets. Can I recover my hair?

I am a 49 yr old indian woman. I have been losing my scalp hair almost all my life . Recently i lost a lot of hair on my eyebrows too leaving me with very scanty eyebrows. my doc has started me on betnasol forte tabs - 3tabs twice in a week . I have been on this dose foe 5 weeks now . My eyebrows are better , but I am still losing hair on my scalp and the thinned out parts on the scalp dont seem to hv improved yet. I have also put on about 2kgs of weight in the last one month! How can I not gain weight and recover my hair ? ( I work out regularly and eat sensibly )
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013