Been injecting heroin, started using unison with it. Unable to find veins now. Is it harmful ?

hi.. iv been injecting heroin for years now. and about 2 years ago started to using unison with the heroin.. slowly over time it getting harder and harder to find places to use. i think my veins have collaped? and when i miss i get hard lumps under the skin. its obvious its the unisom. but is it harmful and can it cauae problem. also iv noticed when i draw back and leave it a little to long my blood seems to turn to a jelly like solid. what is it and what causes it. and is it harmfull or dangerous in any way?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013