Been iced after an attack. Was suffocated, close moouthed. What can I do?

i was bashed to death almost being suffocated and killed by two drunkards after they wanted my money, which i gave to them! anyway i have iced for 2 days, and i notice theres a indentation in my left cheek which not only looks bad but worst: - i cant even close/open mouth and cant eat! havent eaten for two days now....can this be repaired and what should i do most urgently, coz its friday and doctors/scans cant be done. will i ever able to eat again?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012