Been having white poop, smelled like bile, allergic to nuts, been off balance. What can we do?

my 16 month old has had white poop since monday her first white poopy diaper smelled like bile the first 2 poopy diapers where loose a little runny, after that and tuesday the diapers where like water but white when she pooped and today it was a little thicker still loose like cottage cheese and still white they also still have an aweful smell. her father is allergic to nuts and she did have a couple but there has been no reaction for her could this be an allergic reaction? she is also anemic from low iron. She has been off balance and falling, mood swings, tugging on her ears (on monday there was no ear infections) no fever she is not acting like she is in pain... I took her to the doctors on monday should we go again?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013