Been having unsafe sex, on birth control, have brown discharge. Am I pregnant?

Hi, My names Emma and I m a 15 year old female. I have been on Birth control for a year and my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for 6 months. This month my periods been odd. I ve been on my sugar pills for 5 days and my period hasnt came. I;ve had a little bit of brown discharge from my vagina and I don t know if its blood or not? Am I pregnant? And am I on my period or not?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern from the history given here I could say that this is not the pregnancy the odd color of menses blood that you have seen is not because of the coitus but this could be due to the hormone medicine that you are taking in the form of contraceptive medicine, no need to worry about this, better stop taking the OC pill, take care and have nice day.