Been having unprotected sex using plan B. Spotted. No bleeding. Help

Hi, I ve been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I ve had to take two plan B s within a month s time frame. All the other times, he has not cummed in me. So my period is suppose to be here tomorrow (8/22) and about six days ago i got out the bathub and wiped myself and there was deep red, blood . As if it was my period. I thought it was my period and it came early, but the next morning nothing was there. Could that possible be spotting? I haven t had any pregnancy symptoms , either. Please Help! thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Hi,This is Doctor Vijay please have a consultancy with gynecologist and get check so that you will be get relieved