Been having severe and painful esophageal spasms, have an open sore. Took OTC medicines. Sufficient?

I have been having severe and painful esophageal spasms for the last year and a half. I have tried all of the OTC medications for acid reduction, and have come to the conclusion that it has absolutely no relation to my stomach acids. None of the food I eat ever affects me, and the spasms happen once every few days. I worked in a machine shop where the employer would dump bleach into the machine s coolant tank in order to kill the smell. Little did any of us know, mixing bleach with this kind of coolant resulted in a chemical reaction, causing chlorine (in a gas form) to be released. I inhaled it for a period of 9 months or so, until we finally managed to get him to stop. I believe there is an open sore on my esophagus , and if there are any homeopathic remedies I could try, I would be greatly interested and appreciative to you. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013