Been having palpitations, light headed, dizzy, headaches and nausea. Why is headache not leaving?

I have been having palpitations on and off for 5 days now and have been light headed and dizzy off and on also. Yesterday I got a really bad headache and nauseous feeling. I took 800 mgs of ibuprofen last night to help with the headache. This helped and dulled it down to just head pressure . Today the headache is coming back, but now with each Palpitation I heat a sharp pain in the side of my head. What can this be and could it be serious ? Should I seek treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012