Been having muscle stiffness in the neck. Gets severe. Why? On vitamin D supplements. Suggest

Hi I have been having muscle stiffness in the neck and heaviness in the head for the last 1 yr and this gets severe when I am type on the computer and it becomes very stiff and I am unable to think clearly I My BP is 130/90 i check with a orthopedic and he advised me to take vitamin D supplements 0000 units/day 1 per week for 4 weeks and suggested exercises it is almost 2 weeks and the symptoms are still persisiting
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012