Been having multiple premature contractions, have vomited food, pain in abdomen, uncomfortable. Solution?

For the last week I have been having multiple premature atrial contractions (I was diagnosed with this earlier this year), on top of the PAC s, I have been getting full very easily off food, to where I can only eat 1-2 meals a day, I get so full I have vomited my food this last week. I just now ate and I have severe stabbing pains that are so bad that I feel I am dying. The shooting stabbing pains are in my lower right side and kind of radiate between lower right back part of abdomen and radiate down into lower abdomen and anus and vagina . I can t find a comfortable position because it comes in waves and starts up again when I stand or sit, right now I am laying down and I can feel it but its less intense, but gets worse again as soon as I move.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012