Been having migraines, fatigued, lightheaded, symptoms of concussion. Taking vitamins. Help?

I have been having migraines on and off for a couple weeks. Everyday I feel light-headed, like the symptons of a concussion . Light-headed, can t quite focus, etc. I have also been very fatigued. I take vitamins regularly and eat properly. I am a smoker, about 8 - 10 a day. I have had alot of job and family related stress lately. I m sure this is the cause of the fatigue just not sure about the headaches , light-headedness and weakness. I feel like I can t quite focus and my memory is not up to par. I am a 36 year old female. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013