Been having menstrual cramp. Is it bladder infection? What are they?

Hello, I am 29 years old and have been having menstural cramp like feeling in my lower ab and upper legs. I went to my obgyn yesterday and she said all my female goods are ok. She believes it to be my bladder . In the past when doctors check my urine with a dip stick I always come up with a UTI . but then when a culutre is done it is ok. I am not sure why this is but, I am tired of always feeling cramps . Any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012