Been having lightheadedness after sex. Is it coital cephalalgia? How do I confirm?

Hi Doctor I have have been having lightheadedness after sex for more than year now. The lightheadedness lasts for 2-3 days and the intensity varies. Sometimes the lightheadedness turns into headache especially if I have sex or workout in the span of the 2-3 days. I saw a neurologist last year and had a CT scan and it was normal. He said it was migraine and prescibed me Amitriptyline but it didn t really make any difference so I stopped taking it. I also went to a cardiologist and ECG and stress test done and it was normal as well. I recently saw an ENT specialist and he said nothing wrong as well. I sometimes get ringing in my ears when I feel lightheadendess for few seconds and also hear pulses in left ear for few mintues. I do not know if this is coital cephalalgia or not. What should I do/Who should I see? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012