Been having extreme abdominal pain with nausea and fatigue. Why is stool foul smelling?

I have been having extreme abdominal pain in upper right quadrant and lower left quadrant, nausea, diarrhea , fatigue and head aches for 2 and a half months, also when i go to the bathroom i double over in pain and i have to push really hard, i sweat bad and it is very loose stool, very foul smelling. I have had an endoscopy, colonoscopy , and have had ultrasound of upper right quadrant with no results. Please Help me
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012