Been having dull abdominal pain, severe, burning sensation in ribs, dizziness, lightheadedness, ovarian cysts. What can I do?

I have been having dull abdominal pain in upper center and upper left quadrant for months now sometimes getting severe and sometimes dull. Today it is radiating to my left shoulder blade very sharply. I feel a burning sensation under my left ribs. I have been extremely dizzy and light headed all day with no relief. I ve tried eating an it does not help. I have been to the hospital 3 times in the last month complaining of these symptoms but my blood work and urine comes back normal and ct scan only shows a right ovarian cyst . I have va health benefits an they told me to see a specialist but I won t be seen for another month and I feel I can t wait much longer as this issue gets worse and worse. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013