Been having continuous bleeding during period, blood clots and bright red. What can help me?

hi. my name is holly. Im 24 yrs old. i have an embarasing question i really need a answer. i do not have health ins. so i can t afford to go to the doctor. i have been on my menstrual / period.since the last week of November... its still heavy to the point of Im going thru a box of super plus tampons in a day. an its dark but bright red an i keep passing big blood clots... Im tired an dont feel good what could be wrong. please help me
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013