Been having concentration issues, carelessness and lethargic attitude. What medications are recommended?

hi all i am a medical student studying fourth year and now a days i am not studying at all i am bunking a lot of classes and i don t want to meet people at all this days.. i stick to my room the whole day wandering here and there in social net works talking to some1 whom i don t know leaving my surrounding alone my college i know that there is a strict rule to fill 75% attendance even if i know that still i am doing the same thing and it s my first time to be like this through out my life i don t know what is happening for there any medication for this Doctors?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013