Been having chronic allergic rhinitis. Why am I getting dizzy? Brain low on oxygen?

Hello, i ve been having chronic allergic rhinitis and symptom reliever drugs such as anti- histamine and decongestand isn t very evective anymore and all the anti-histamine do is making my throat dry. Lately the allergic symptoms is getting worse, my eyes is almost always itchy at night which is rarely happen before sometimes with itchy throat. I literally had a stuffy and runny nose all days for years now, that sometimes i felt dizzy because i think my brain is low on oxygen . And often i have a blocked ears that i can t hear peoples voice so well, it still can be relieve with yawning but will come back minutes laters. Is there any kind of treatment that could relieve me from this symptoms like forever, because as i getting older i realize i ve to work and this illnes have been disturbing me with my study, i don t want it to affect my job. I ve been a regular patient to a ENT docter before, i ve my tonsil remove when i was 7, history of chronic pharyngitis(not so much now), sinusitis when i was 14. I haven t check my sinus for 2 years now, since the nasal discharged are always clear in color. Is there any therapy or surgery that could help? Is taking high dose vit.c daily have any help? Thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012