Been getting tinnitus in ear and tension in jaws, nerve sensation, difficult to relax. Suffering from?

I have been getting tinnitus in my right ear and tension in my jaw and neck . Also, a nerve sensation in my right side. I find it very difficult to relax and feel as if I am anxious all the time. Thus has caused me to become nauseas and not sleep very well. A bit of my upper right wisdom tooth broke off sometime ago, there is not pain or inflammation, but I m wondering if my symptoms could be coming from my wisdom tooth in any way?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013