Been getting a positive pregnancy result despite precautions on calender. When is the right time?

Hi Sir, My Self Ramraj. And I Confuse About My Wife Pregnacy. Last Month 12 Nov 2012 Was The Right Time For MC. But That Time She Was 5 Day Over And Also Positive Pregnancy Teat By Preganews Card. So I Give MTP KIT On 18 Nov Then MC Comed On 18 Nov 2012. But This Month 18 Dec 2012 Was Right Time For MC. And This Month Also Positive Pregnancy Teat By Preganews Card. and today again 5 day over.......... what can i do...................? please tell me............ thanks ramraj
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.
Your wife might be having chemical pregnancy.
Please consult a gynecologist.
Hope this helps.