Been feeling sick with sore breasts and period. Why is urine yellow?

Hi, my breasts are sore, I had my period 2 weeks ago and I thought I may b preg coz had been feeling sick on and off on some days then nothing, my period started differently then usual, I started spotting and then stopped for 24 hrs then I go my period, I ve noticed that I ve had a discharge for the past week which I haven t gotten since I was younger and my pee is yellow..... Any ideas? And I m 27
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
May 2013
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion.
The bleeding you had could be implantation bleeding or could be scanty flow due to hormonal imbalance.
So you once go for pregnancy test.
If the test comes negative and discharge continues, once consult gynecologist and get examined.