Been experiencing pulse above navel. Hypochondriac and gastritis. Check for Aortic Aneurysm?

Hi I have been experiencing pulse above my navel. one thing about me is that I am a hypochondriac and I also have gastritis . I started noticing the pulse during one of my gastric episodes. have been burping alot too. Dec 2011 I had an abdominal ultrasound to check for Aortic Aneurysm and it can out negative and since 2010 almost every year i have been having a full abdominal ultrasound and everything is okay. is the pulse something normal for me.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012