Been experiencing minor nose bleeds. Drying out my blood vessels?

Hello, I ve been experiencing minor nose bleeds for the past 10 days, and its constantly in the left nostril is rather warm in my room (79 ) because it was been cold in Seattle the last few weeks (in the 30 s), it seems to only bleed when i m in my warm house and i think i might have been drying my blood vessel out, so i was thinking about getting a small humidifier ....also after my last nosebleed i got up to throw my tissue away and my arm (the section where the major veins are) had a feeling like i was putting great tension on my arm and only felt that when i bent it, and its slightly painful to....whats up with that doc?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013