Been experiencing intermittent dizzy spells. Have psoriasis on scalp and low vitamins. Further?

I ve been experiencing intermittent dizzy spells. I ve only noticed it while sitting down. It almost feels like I have to catch myself even though I am not actually falling. I m not in any kind of pain, and I have not been sick. I am otherwise pretty healthy, not overweight. The only thing I suffer from is psoriasis on my scalp and my vitamin D levels have been low. Occasionally I do experience joint pain in my hands and elbows.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012