Been experiencing heart palpitations. Also stomach issues. Having endoscopy. Help?

Hi I have been experiencing heart palps for the last 8 months accompanied by stomach problems. I am on lansoprazol 30mg twice a day since feb this year. I am worried about these palps. They can be very infrequent. Can have them on and off all day or go 3 weeks without any. I am having an endoscopy soon to investigate my stomach problems. Docs say heart palps are ectopic and harmless. Some can be ver mild whilst others feel like a huge thud in my chest . I am a 27 year old female. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012