Been experiencing dizziness, heavy feeling in abdomen. Had unsafe sex. Light bleeding. What is it?

I am 35, and have been experiencing dizziness , heavy feeling abdomen & breast soreness- near ovulation & menstruation that goes away after menstruation ends. June 3rd=date of unprotected sex with long-time companion. On June 22nd, I had a normal period. For unrelated reasons, I took colon cleansing tablets after cycle ended, and began experiencing the dizziness. When it was time to ovulate again, breast tenderness returned a few days prior, and remained until menstruation began on July 16th. The bleeding for this period was not as heavy in the pad, but a moderate amount of red blood when using the restroom each time, first day was accompanied by normal cramps. The dizziness persisted between the two periods, and slightly still now. I continue to experience a heaviness in my abdomen from time to time. Trying to understand what may be happening, with periods on time (24-28 day cycle), and the last slightly different in pad.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer